Welcome to our farm,
JADA Hill Farm is located in Deposit, NY
which is in the western part of the Catskill Mtns., bordering Suquehanna PA. and is owned and operated by John & Dawn Alfano.
*We have a herd of Fullbloods & High Percentage Boers goats for show and breeding
* We also have Boer/Kiko crosses for Commercial stock & pets
* We have added a LaMancha and a Oberhasli doe to our herd which we will breed for high milk yields to support the production of our Goat's Milk Soap and more.....
* We also have chickens for egg production.
* We have Honey Bees. We sell our jarred honey in 3 different sizes and also honey sticks
* Visit our farm store which is filled with JADA Hill Farm goats milk soap and creams... Healing & pain relieve salves... JADAbaby products, honey and so much more!
What started as a idea for a change of lifestyle in 2003 had finally become a reality in 2009.
We had "our little cabin in the woods" that we would go to on weekends and for vacations. After a short time, that is when we decided that's where we wanted to be when we retired. Then our thoughts were " what will we do there." Farming was the first thing that came to our mind......Farming what though....??.. Having been animal lovers it was the first area of farming that we looked into. We decided on goats, so we spent the last number of years researching, studying, attending classes, shows, visiting farms and meeting great
"goat people" along the way.
We welcome farm visitors and are always willing to talk "Goat"
please sign our guestbook and let us know what you think !
Johnny & Dawn Alfano
106 Kelsey Rd. Deposit, New York,13754
e-mail us at
"Become a Fan"